1. Flowers, flowers and more flowers. There is nothing I love more than getting flowers for Valentine's. Or for any occasion for that matter! It is the perfect gift to get for your cute girl/guy! (guys can get flowers too)
2. Earrings. These 7 Charming Sister 'Office Hours' Earrings are so beautiful and for a good price as well. 7 Charming Sisters knows how to pick some beautiful pieces!
3. A new dress is always a wonderful idea! It's the perfect thing to get you excited about going out for Valentines, and this blush dress from ASOS is oh so lovely. There is nothing I love more than getting a new outfit and wearing it out on a date. It makes me feel fancy.
4. Rose gold sunglasses from Quay. All the pink things when it comes to Valentines, and these spare no expense.
5. A planner! Especially this darling one from Kate Spade. I have this planner and I absolutely love it! I carry it with me everywhere. I love having everything organized and planned out. And can we talk about how darling it is? It has some classy surprises inside!
6. Nail polish. Of course Essie is my absolute favorite and they have so many wonderful colors! Some of my favorite ones are Fiji, Mod Square and Lacquered Up. You can see a whole post about nail polish and manicures here.
7. You can never go wrong with more jewelry! This pretty pink bracelet from 7 Charming Sisters is the absolute best! It is on my list for sure. (it would pair so nicely with the ASOS dress)
8. This Fujifilm Instax camera has been something I've always wanted. I love taking pictures, but hate printing them. I love the idea of polaroid cameras because they are instant, small and so cute!
9. Lipstick. You gotta have red lips on Valentine's! Or at least pink. So Ruby Woo is the color for you. A red classic lip never goes out of style.
10. Cards. I have a deep love for cards. Colin hates card shopping with me because I literally read every single card. Every single card. So my favorite place to get cards is The Paper Source. They are witty and perfect for every occasion. A card is so meaningful to me because you can write all the special things in it.
11. A new bag. Right now I am crushing on this pink Michael Kors purse!
12. This red sweater from J Crew is so festive and will be perfect for Utah because it'll still be pretty cold here!
13. A candle to make your house smell amazing! And how darling are these Diptyque candles?
14. Who doesn't want a new wallet? Especially when it is covered in hearts and by Kate Spade?!
15. These Valentino rock stud heels are on my long list of things I dream of. There are some similar ones here & here.
16. Perfume is one of the Valentine's classics. My favorite is 'Pure Seduction' by Victoria's Secret. It is actually one of the things I am asking for this Valentine's!
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and its filled with all the lovely things!